- How long are shipping times?
Your products will ship within two days of your order, and then take up to two weeks to reach your doorstep. Each product has an estimated delivery time that you can find in the product description.
- What's your return policy?
Instead of returning items, you can contact us for a full refund. Why? Returns run counter to our emphasis on sustainability: every return has a carbon footprint. So just tell us what went wrong, send along a pic, and we’ll give you your money back in full. Then, if possible, you can donate your product to a local charity or recycle it.
- Can I cancel my order?
Cancelations are possible if you do not receive your package within the timeframe specified for each individual product. Sometimes orders get sent out before we can process the cancelation. So if you cancel your order but still receive the package, then please go ahead and do one of three things: recycle it, donate it, or enjoy it.
- What happens if I receive the wrong item?
If there’s an issue with your order -- if it’s the wrong size, wrong color, defective, or otherwise not exactly what you wanted -- then simply notify us, and we’ll give you a refund. You won’t be asked to ship the product back to us.
- Do you offer exchanges?
We do not offer exchanges. However, if for any reason you didn’t get the exact product you expected, just let us know and we’ll get you a new one.
There are some reasons, why collecting customers phone number is important:
- Carriers want to agree on a day and time of package delivery. Some carriers deliver shipments to the customer's door, therefore, they need to have a valid customer’s phone number beforehand, so that the customer is present when the carrier delivers the package.
- Carriers or postal office wants to inform about the pick-up of the package. In cases the carrier fails to deliver the package due to buyer not being present, the carrier might deliver the package to the closest parcel machine or post office. The phone number will be needed to update the buyer on the change of delivery.
- Customs wants to inform about the package being suspended at the customs. There might be cases, when the packages are flagged in terms of taxes, therefore, customs may want to reach out to the customer about the process of clearance.
- Some suppliers require a valid phone number information, therefore, if it is not provided, suppliers may cancel such orders. Suppliers have such policy, because if the shipment is not picked up by the customer, it is returned back to the supplier.