- Due to carrier limitations and other factors, items such as food and flowers cannot be shipped to certain locations, including U.S protectorates
- Due to Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) safety restrictions, items that contain regulated or hazardous materials cannot be shipped by air (Express or Rush); these items will be shipped via ground service
- Regulated materials are usually aerosol products in pressurized spray cans or products that contain flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
To determine the cost of shipping for your order, follow these steps:
- Add the items to your cart and select Checkout.
- Enter or verify your shipping address.
- Select your delivery method.
Your shipping cost will display based on your location and the delivery method you choose. Freight surcharges (for heavy or over sized items), location surcharges (for areas like Alaska and Hawaii), and Marketplace shipping charges (for items sold by our partner retailers) are added if they apply to your order.